Sunday, May 8, 2011

OPI Teenage Dream & Black Shatter

Happy Mother's Day!  I think all mothers should just relax today and get treated to a mani and pedi.  Although they certainly deserve more than that. :)

And finally here's the post I promised 3 days ago!  But to be fair, I've been taking pics of this baby for 3 days.  I finally got a lot of sunshine yesterday, so I was able to get some nice shots.  However, the holo glitter refused to sparkle in my pics!  It was clearly sparkling on my nails,  but when I'd take the pic it wouldn't show up. :(  So you'll just have to trust me on this one.  It sparkles like crazy.

Teenage Dream, matte shatter, glossy shatter
This one's an indoor pic showing 3 coats of Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection.  As you saw in my previous pic, Teenage Dream is a bit sheer, but it builds up nicely in 3 coats.  This polish has a clear pink base with pink micro glitter and medium holo glitter.  Overall, it's a sparkly light pink polish.  I think one coat of TD would look very sweet and girly over a classic french.  The ring and pinkie has black shatter over it.  The shatter dries matte, so I put top coat only on the pinkie to show you the different finishes.  And here are my lovely sun pics:



Sparkly!  Be sure to click on these for super close-ups!


A semi blurry pic to show some of the sparkle.

There was some nice holo effect going on in the bottle, so here's a bottle pic as well. :)

I hope you enjoyed this post!  It was tough picking pictures.  I'm still wearing this, which is the longest I've worn the same mani in a long while.  So yes, I really love this. :)


Well, enjoy the rest of this beautiful Sunday!


Liz

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Wow!
    I've just oredered the Kety Perry Collection myself... I'll have it probably 2 or 3 weeks from now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)