Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kardashian Kolors Pretty Petites: Sophisti-cuties

Hello! :)  Today I have the second set of Kardashian Kolors minis.  This one's called Sophisti-cuties and contains (from top to bottom): My Empire...My Rules, Follow Me on Glitter, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, and Hard-Kourt Fashionista.

3 coats, My Empire...My Rules: a mushroom taupe creme.
3 coats, My Follow Me on Glitter: a black base with fine and small silver glitter.  There are also multi-colored glitters in bright blue, fuchsia, red, green, and yellow.

2 coats, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam: a dark teal-green creme.  Love this one!  I did 2 coats for pics, but it can definitely be a one-coater. :)
3 coats, Hard-Court Fashionista: a chocolate brown creme.  Very shiny!


Like the Celeb-bities set, I found the formulas for all of these flawless.  If anything, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam was a little more on the watery side, but nothing unmanageable.  Overall, a pretty solid set.  I think the colors in this set work very well together and can easily be worn together like in my pictures.


Pretty Petites will be available July 2012 for $10 each at Duane Reade, H-E-Butt, Fred Meyer, Meijer, Rite Aid, Sears and ULTA. In Canada, each set will be available for $15 at Katz Group, Loblaw, Shoppers Drug Mart, select Sears locations, and Walmart Canada. 
 


Liz

*The polishes reviewed in this post were sent to me for my honest review.
Please view my Disclosure Policy for more info.

7 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw the minis are so much fun! i love the khloe color, took me ages to find it though


    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sparkly nail is so pretty!! these colors are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam! It is one of my favorite teals, it's beautiful!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, pop champagne! I love wearing these as skittles! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)