Sunday, February 9, 2014

[Nail-Art-A-Go-Go] Day 8: Still Life


Hi everyone! We're officially into week 2 of the nail art challenge. It's getting more complicated, but exciting as well. For day 8, we had to incorporate still life into our nail art. Initially I was going to do a bowl of fruit, but I ended up painting a peony. Haha, I know it's another flower design. I guess I'm on a bit of a floral kick right now. :)


Polishes Used
Base: Seche Head To Toe
Peony: Bondi Botanical Beauty / Color Club Wicker Park / China Glaze No Way Jose / Seche Keep It You
Leaves: China Glaze Cha Cha Cha / China Glaze Exotic Encounters
Milani White On The Spot
Etude House PBE102 Golden Bell




Hope you enjoyed this mani! Check out the other day 8 designs below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)