Thursday, May 1, 2014

[NOTD] Pretty In Pink with BPS Pearls



Hi guys! I've itching to do nail art, but haven't had much time to sit down and do it. So I settled on a easy mani using pearls, rhinestones, and glitter. It's understated, but doesn't leave my nails feeling too plain. :)


For this look, I started out with 4 coats of Nicole by OPI I'll Have The Salmon. It's a pretty peachy-pink with fine silver shimmer. It's sheer, and applies a little unevenly. However, it does dry quickly so 4 coats didn't take too long. It does look okay at 3 coats, but I prefer it at 4.

The glitter topper is Milani Sugar Burst, which I love! It's filled with multi-shaped matte pink glitter and small holo glitters. I didn't want too much on my nail, so I used about half a coat to a nail.


For my accent nail, I used a silver rhinestone from a wheel I bought on Ebay. The tiny, 1.5mm pearls are from Born Pretty Store. Aren't they cute? The quality is very nice, as is the finish. I have other half pearls (also from Ebay), but they look much more fake. The BPS ones have a subtle satin sheen to them that makes them look a million times nicer. You can find them here for $2.99 a wheel. If you buy these, don't forget to use my code F10X31 to receive 10% off your entire order. :)

That's it for today! I'll be back with more nail art soon. ^^

♥ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)