Sunday, February 8, 2015

[Nail Art] Bananas with MoYou London Tropical 08



Quick post today! I've been testing out the new OPI Infinite Shine lacquers, so I decided to spice it up for my wear test. It's true I've been consuming a lot of bananas lately, but I think this out-of-place "winter" mani is my plea for warmer weather. (Yay, Chiberia...) Anyways, I hope you guys are staying warm. Unless you're already somewhere warm - then I hate you. I'm just kidding. :P

What I Used
OPI To The Finish Lime!
OPI Pretty Pink
Urban Outfitters UV
Milani Black Swift
MoYou London Tropical 08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)